Let Us Advertise Your Vacancies
FST Recruitment specialises in a supplying quality temporary and permanent personnel in the following areas:
- Secretarial/PA, Sales
- Promotional models and hospitality staff
- Customer Service
- Data Inputting
- Office Juniors
- Tele Marketing
- Financial recruitment
- Call Centre
Advertise Your Business
We recommend using a comprehensive advertising strategy to increase awareness of your business and brand and get your vacancies noticed by as many people as possible.
The most popular option right now is Digital Out Of Home (DOOH) Advertising. You will have seen high definition digital screens all over London and major cities, at train stations and in town centres.
The digital ads are bright and colourful, capturing the attention of passers-by. Use digital advertising for your company – read more here.
How Corporate Uniforms Benefit your Brand Identity
Did you know that corporate clothing can have a huge benefit on your workforce? This is through increased morale, determination and pride within the staff, making them feel as if they belong with your company. Also, a companywide uniform policy creates a sense of authority, professionalism and responsibility. Buy custom uniform online.
When a brands identity is maximised, awareness and consumer relationships can become instantaneous. 72% of customers feel more connected to brands that have a uniform policy.
Other Advertising Methods:
- Direct Mail: design and print information leaflets to be distributed in the local area
- Buy Advertising in leading industry titles.
- E-Marketing – Sustained email campaign targeting industry professionals.
- Social Media – Networking with the ever-increasing numbers of visitors using Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin
- Website – search engine optimised website
- Public Relations – Use a dedicated PR resource to promote your business
- Networking – promote your business face-to-face with key industry contacts.
Contact FST Recruitment for more advice on advertising your business
What is Word of Mouth Marketing?
Word of mouth marketing (WOM or WOMM) an unpaid form of promotion in which satisfied customers tell other people how much they like a business, product or service. It’s harnessing the power of your clients to build brand awareness.
Marketing concepts like buzz marketing, influencer marketing, viral marketing and social media marketing all come under the banner of WOM but what they’re talking about basically all boils down to the same thing: getting customers to talk about you and tell others about your product.